A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Biddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Biddle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Biddle, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biddle graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Biddle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Biddle MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Biddle practice?
- Dr. Paul Biddle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Biddle practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Orchard Park Anesthesiologists and Orchard Park Pain Management Doctors.