Learn more about Dr. Paul Bienstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bienstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bienstock
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bienstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bienstock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bienstock graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bienstock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Abraham Bienstock MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Bienstock practice?
- Dr. Paul Bienstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bienstock practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.