Learn more about Dr. Paul Bienstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bienstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bienstock
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bienstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bienstock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bienstock graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bienstock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Abraham Bienstock MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Bienstock practice?
- Dr. Paul Bienstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bienstock practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.