A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bierig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bierig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bierig, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierig graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bierig has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bierig MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Bierig practice?
- Dr. Paul Bierig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bierig practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.