A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bilder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilder graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bilder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- McKenzie Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andre Bilder MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Bilder practice?
- Dr. Paul Bilder has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bilder practices Pulmonary Disease near Cottage Grove, OR.
See Cottage Grove Pulmonologists.