A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bilodeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bilodeau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bilodeau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilodeau graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bilodeau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Bilodeau MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Bilodeau practice?
- Dr. Paul Bilodeau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bilodeau practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Oncologists.