Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Bilodeau
Dr. Paul Bilodeau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Augusta, GA (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bilodeau is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Augusta and Mcg Health, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Bilodeau has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Bilodeau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.
Dr. Larry Nash
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Augusta, GA 0 mi30
Dr. Sharica Brookins
Internal Medicine, Residency
Augusta, GA 0 mi5
Dr. Matthew Cranford
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Augusta, GA 0 mi27