A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bilodeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bilodeau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilodeau graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bilodeau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bilodeau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan