Dr. Paul Bishop DO Patient Reviews

January 10th, 2017
Walk-ins not welcome
The doctor thinks it is more his job to set people straight than to doctor. He overreacts and is unreasonable. Don't dare walk-in even though the sign says you're welcome to walk-in. If you do the staff is quick to tell you they are very backed-up. When you choose to wait anyway they lose your chart for 4 hours. When the nurse finally realizes you haven't been seen the front desk doesn't even remember you because you have sat patiently waiting for your turn. When you are called back you make one, let me say again, one comment about your wait being longer than it should have been becuase apparently your chart was misplaced. This comment came, by the way, after the nurse and the PA had apologized for the long wait. The information was shared with the Dr about what had happend or at least the front offices version of what happened. The doctor promptly enters the room to set us straight. Upon trying to correct a few details in the story the Dr became belligerent and very unprofessional. Very disappointing experience. I've never been treated so disrespectful. The reaction and treatment was unwarranted and shocking.

December 2nd, 2015
Best of the worst. Welcome to Granbury...
Wish I could rate him lower. Office is terribly run, although they haven't made a mistake on my chart...yet. No matter how early your appointment, including the FIRST appt of the day, you will wait an hour in the waiting room.My record is 1 hour in the waiting room, and unbeliveably, 2 more in the examining room. Sure, we all know that the doc may have an emergency, but this is EVERY APPT in the years I have gone to him. Add in that he never knows why I am there, what is wrong, what he has done in the past, etc. Apparently too busy to not only read my chart, but doesn't read what the nurse that has just interviewed me has written. I have tried other Granbury docs, but they are even worse...

October 9th, 2015
Excellent Dr.

June 9th, 2013
Dr. Bishop is the most kind, caring doctor I have EVER known! He and his associates take EXCELLENT care of my entire family. Sometimes we do have to wait a little while to see him but it is because he is so careful and considerate with all of his patients, he is worth waiting for!

October 22nd, 2012
Dr Bishop is great! He no longer works in Colorado and he now works at the Acton clinic Monday - Thursday. He is very caring and very knowledgeable. Always goes the extra mile to help.

August 25th, 2012
Dr Bishop DO is very nice but works in Granbury 1/2 month and 1/2 month in Colorado.. which concerns us, if you need your primary care physican and not his Physican's Asst. Not pleased with the office manager, can be very rude and non listening one moment and sweet as everything the next.Several issues related to my health are of question and transfering to another physican.For basic health issue's he is fine but I would not reccomend with serious health issues.

January 3rd, 2011
Love him
I saw Dr. Bishop today for the fist time and I am so happy I decided to go to him. He is the way a doctor should be with all his patients. Very caring, spends a lot of time visiting with you to get your background history. He knew exactly what my problem was and gave me the medications I needed to treat them. If you are looking for a family doctor I highly recommend Dr. Bishop. Today, he became my family doctor!!!!!!

March 20th, 2009
Dr. Bishop and his staff are very caring and extremely knowledgeable. He will check all possible cause before making a diagnois. I trust Dr. Bishop completely to treat and solve all my medical conditions. He will refer me to compentant specialist when I need it.