Dr. Paul Bishop DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2015
Best of the worst. Welcome to Granbury...
Wish I could rate him lower. Office is terribly run, although they haven't made a mistake on my chart...yet. No matter how early your appointment, including the FIRST appt of the day, you will wait an hour in the waiting room.My record is 1 hour in the waiting room, and unbeliveably, 2 more in the examining room. Sure, we all know that the doc may have an emergency, but this is EVERY APPT in the years I have gone to him. Add in that he never knows why I am there, what is wrong, what he has done in the past, etc. Apparently too busy to not only read my chart, but doesn't read what the nurse that has just interviewed me has written. I have tried other Granbury docs, but they are even worse...

October 9th, 2015
Excellent Dr.

June 9th, 2013
Dr. Bishop is the most kind, caring doctor I have EVER known! He and his associates take EXCELLENT care of my entire family. Sometimes we do have to wait a little while to see him but it is because he is so careful and considerate with all of his patients, he is worth waiting for!

October 22nd, 2012
Dr Bishop is great! He no longer works in Colorado and he now works at the Acton clinic Monday - Thursday. He is very caring and very knowledgeable. Always goes the extra mile to help.

August 25th, 2012
Dr Bishop DO is very nice but works in Granbury 1/2 month and 1/2 month in Colorado.. which concerns us, if you need your primary care physican and not his Physican's Asst. Not pleased with the office manager, can be very rude and non listening one moment and sweet as everything the next.Several issues related to my health are of question and transfering to another physican.For basic health issue's he is fine but I would not reccomend with serious health issues.

January 3rd, 2011
Love him
I saw Dr. Bishop today for the fist time and I am so happy I decided to go to him. He is the way a doctor should be with all his patients. Very caring, spends a lot of time visiting with you to get your background history. He knew exactly what my problem was and gave me the medications I needed to treat them. If you are looking for a family doctor I highly recommend Dr. Bishop. Today, he became my family doctor!!!!!!

March 20th, 2009
Dr. Bishop and his staff are very caring and extremely knowledgeable. He will check all possible cause before making a diagnois. I trust Dr. Bishop completely to treat and solve all my medical conditions. He will refer me to compentant specialist when I need it.