Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Bizinkauskas
Dr. Paul Bizinkauskas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hyannis, MA, with another office in Hyannis, MA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bizinkauskas is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital, Boston Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Bizinkauskas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Bizinkauskas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Bizinkauskas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.
Dr. Harold Levine
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hyannis, MA 0.02 mi39
Dr. James Taylor
Hyannis, MA 0.04 mi52
Dr. Peter Chiotellis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hyannis, MA 0.04 mi14