A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Black, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Black has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Black MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Black practice?
- Dr. Paul Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Black practices Family Medicine near Gate City, VA.
See Gate City Primary Care Doctors.