A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bohdiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bohdiewicz, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohdiewicz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Bohdiewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Bohdiewicz MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Bohdiewicz practice?
- Dr. Paul Bohdiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bohdiewicz practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Bloomfield Hills Radiologists.