A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bohensky is Good. Dr. Bohensky has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bohensky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Asthma, Bronchitis, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohensky graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bohensky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Center
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohensky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bohensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Bohensky practice?
Dr. Paul Bohensky practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine near Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Internists, Patchogue Pulmonologists, and Patchogue Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Bohensky