A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bohensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bohensky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohensky
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bohensky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bohensky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohensky graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados.
Dr. Bohensky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bohensky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Bohensky practice?
- Dr. Paul Bohensky has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Bohensky practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near East Patchogue, NY.