A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bohensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bohensky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bohensky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Asthma, Bronchitis, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohensky graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bohensky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohensky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Bohensky practice?
Dr. Paul Bohensky practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near East Patchogue, NY.
See East Patchogue Internists, East Patchogue Pulmonologists, East Patchogue Critical Care Practitioners, and East Patchogue Obstetricians & Gynecologists.