A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bohensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bohensky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohensky
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bohensky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bohensky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohensky graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados.
Dr. Bohensky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bohensky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Bohensky practice?
- Dr. Paul Bohensky has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Bohensky practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near East Patchogue, NY.