A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bombino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bombino is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bombino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bombino graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bombino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Bombino MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Bombino practice?
- Dr. Paul Bombino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bombino practices Urology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City West Urologists.