A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bombino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bombino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bombino graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bombino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bombino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans