Learn more about Dr. Paul Bonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bonds, Ophthalmologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonds
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bonds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bonds, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonds graduated from Universidad De Panama. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bonds has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Bonds MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Bonds practice?
- Dr. Paul Bonds has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bonds practices Ophthalmology near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA.
See Sun City Ophthalmologists.