A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bonds, Ophthalmologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bonds, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonds graduated from Universidad De Panama. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bonds has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Bonds MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Bonds practice?
- Dr. Paul Bonds has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bonds practices Ophthalmology near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Temecula Ophthalmologists.