Dr. Paul Bone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Bone?

very good family doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Dr Bone is very knowledgable and caring.

Not the worst, but certainly far from the best

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr. Bone for a few years now and the main complaints I have are that he seems to look for any reason to bill my insurance for an office visit and he takes FOREVER to reply to refill requests from the pharmacy. I have two chronic conditions to which I need medication for and he is now saying that I need another office visit before he will send any refills to the pharmacy. Insomnia is one of the chronic conditions and I don't appreciate being told I need to come in for a visit BEFORE he can send some Ambien my way. I'm going on three nights with barely any sleep and NO sympathy from Dr. Bone. I told him that I would schedule an appointment as soon as I could (I juststarted a new job and he's not open on any weekends) but that apparently isn't good enough for him. He will ignore questions you ask him while he is in front of you and then tell his staff to answer you. I'm switching as soon as my new insurance info comes in.

My Primary Care Physician since 1996

Posted on December 15th, 2008

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Bone. He is knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and conscientious, a good listener, a good explainer and very responsible about prescribing medication and tests, offering practical advice and making referrals to specialists when needed. I really trust his intelligence and good judgment and would recommend him to anyone.

New Insurance, New Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2008

Dr. Bone was kind; extremly helpful, very straight forward.

Posted on November 14th, 2016