A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Boone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Boone, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Boone graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boone has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dale Boone MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Boone practice?
- Dr. Paul Boone has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Boone practices Neurological Surgery near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Neurological Surgeons.