Dr. Paul Boulware MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 25th, 2014
No longer practicing
I called A.N.I. and they informed me that they had done away with their Psych division at the beginning of the year. Oh though, after reading some of these reviews I am kind of glad...I'm still searching for a good psych on the west side...

June 29th, 2012
10-Minute Psychiatry, No Waiting!
Rushed me into his office with my paperwork barely started. Thought it was nice until I was briskly processed and rushed out again in what felt like the same time I had waited. Actual visit certainly couldn't have been more than 10 minutes, felt like 5. No in-depth on my problems, just a cursory interview and increased medication dosage. Judging from his high marks on all these rating sites, I guess he wasn't at his best today, but that's hardly my fault.

May 11th, 2012
Just not a fit
It takes months to get in, even after being established. Then, they change your appointments (happened 3 times) without confirming until you show up. Recently, the doctor has decided that all patients will see his "assistant" instead of him. Not a good thing for a "crazy" person.

May 21st, 2011
I too have a had a good experience with Dr. Boulware as my dr. I was wondering how your other medical truths were uncovered?

January 12th, 2011
VERY impressed
Went to Dr Boulware for 2nd opinion. His questions and approach were lightyears ahead of the moron who put my loved one on bipolar meds that were making it impossible for her to function. On our first visit we uncovered medical truths and a new diagnosis that has already returned a great percentage of my loved one's ability to function.