A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bouz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bouz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bouz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bouz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouz graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Bouz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bouz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Bouz practice?
- Dr. Paul Bouz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bouz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Dimas, CA.
See San Dimas Orthopedic Surgeons.