A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bouz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bouz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouz graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Bouz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bouz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Bouz practice?
- Dr. Paul Bouz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bouz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Dimas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Canada Flintridge, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See San Dimas Orthopedic Surgeons.