Overall Review

March 14th, 2015
Truly the best
Truly a fantastic surgeon! His office is amazing, very clean, and beautiful. His staff are so kind and compassionate. He is proffessional, and very concerned about your care. I've never seen a physician with such a nice facility and staff. I wish every doctors office was this way. This practice is excellent and other dermatology offices I've been to are of no compare. You are in good hands with Dr. Bowman and his staff. I will definitely be a life long patient of his.

April 27th, 2014
Fantastic care
From the moment I entered his surgical suite, I was treated respectfully, professionally, and confidently. The atmosphere in the office and procedure rooms was calming and relaxing. Dr. Bowman went out of his way to ensure my comfort and my understanding of the procedures. HIs manner is friendly and informative and he does not rush things. I especially appreciated the care he took in repairing my nose. He even called me in the evening to make sure I was doing okay. His staff work well together and make the patient the number one focus. I was truly quite impressed with knowledgeable care I received. Dr. Bowman makes sure that the staff he hires are compatible with the overall goal of patient care, comfort, and health.

July 30th, 2013
Amazing Mohs surgeon!

November 10th, 2010
Poor Surgeon
I must say that this is not a physician you should be going to. He is greedy and his staff is always gossiping about him and his family who happens to work there. I waited for over an hour and was quite uncomfortable.

June 16th, 2010
Wonderful doctor and staff
Dr. Bowman was recommended to me by my plastic surgeon who has taken off several basal cell over the years. I am so glad she recommended him. He and his staff are phenomenal. So courteous, patient and caring. I hope I don't get another basal cell anytime soon but if I do, I now have a great doctor and staff to go to!!