Learn more about Dr. Paul Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Chromosome Aberrations
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Francis Bray MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Bray practice?
- Dr. Paul Bray has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bray practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.