Learn more about Dr. Paul Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bray
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Francis Bray MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Bray practice?
- Dr. Paul Bray has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bray practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.