A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bretton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bretton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bretton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bretton graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bretton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Bretton MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Bretton practice?
- Dr. Paul Bretton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bretton practices Urology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Urologists.