A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Brettschneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brettschneider is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brettschneider
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brettschneider Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brettschneider, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brettschneider graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brettschneider has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Brettschneider MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Brettschneider practice?
- Dr. Paul Brettschneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Brettschneider practices Psychiatry near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Psychiatrists.