A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brewer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brewer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Dr. Brewer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chambers Brewer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Paul Brewer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Brewer practices Dermatology near , .