A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Brezina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brezina, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brezina, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brezina graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brezina has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Brezina MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Brezina practice?
- Dr. Paul Brezina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Brezina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Tupelo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.