A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Brezina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brezina, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brezina
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Brezina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brezina, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brezina graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brezina has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Brezina MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Brezina practice?
- Dr. Paul Brezina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Brezina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Tupelo Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tupelo Endocrinologists.