Learn more about Dr. Paul Brillhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brillhart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brillhart
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brillhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brillhart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Brillhart graduated from Oral Roberts University.
Dr. Brillhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Fredrick Brillhart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Brillhart practice?
- Dr. Paul Brillhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Brillhart practices Family Medicine near Post Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Post Falls Primary Care Doctors.