A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Brillhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brillhart is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brillhart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Brillhart graduated from Oral Roberts University.
Dr. Brillhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brillhart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Brillhart practice?
Dr. Paul Brillhart practices Family Medicine near Post Falls, ID.
See Post Falls Family Physicians.