A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Brillhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brillhart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brillhart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brillhart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Brillhart graduated from Oral Roberts University.
Dr. Brillhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Fredrick Brillhart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Brillhart practice?
- Dr. Paul Brillhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Brillhart practices Family Medicine near Post Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Post Falls Primary Care Doctors.