inactive

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2016
Don't let Paul Broadbent treat you!
I have had the unfortune of coming to an ER three times while Paul Broadbent was on duty (at two different hospitals). He misdiagnosed members of my family wrong each time, actually causing further injury and expense and heartache. The last time, my son had violent diarrhea and stomach pains. For two hours Dr Broadbent just allowed him to sit in the ER room, but did NO testing on him at all. I ASKED for bloodwork, a stool sample to go to a lab, anything. He literally would not comply. In the next days I found out my son had a severe case of C-diff, being referred by my regular doctor to specialists, tests run at hospitals, major antibiotics and treatment plans in order to overcome, and so on. It could have all been figured out if Dr Broadbent had been competent! I filed a grievance with the hospital and they reversed charges, since this guy LITERALLY did nothing on the night we had come. This is only one of the three stories I have to share, but TRUST ME when I say if Paul Broadbent is the doctor on duty at your ER, ASK FOR SOMEONE ELSE to treat you!

April 3rd, 2015