A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Broadstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Broadstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broadstone
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broadstone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Broadstone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Broadstone graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Broadstone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Siskin Hospital For Physical Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Broadstone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Broadstone practice?
- Dr. Paul Broadstone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Broadstone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.