Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Broderick
Dr. Paul Broderick, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Martinsville, IN, with another office in Martinsville, IN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Broderick is affiliated with St. Vincent Kokomo, Franciscan St. Francis Health - Mooresville and Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Broderick has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Paul Broderick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsville, IN.
Dr. William Kelley
Colon and Rectal Surgery, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Martinsville, IN 1.48 mi48
Dr. Olaf Johansen
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Mooresville, IN 14.21 mi32
Dr. Jorge Reguero Hernandez
Colon and Rectal Surgery, Residency
Mooresville, IN 14.21 mi