A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Brooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Brooke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Brooke, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooke graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brooke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Paul Brooke MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. C P. Brooke practice?
- Dr. C Brooke has 1 office location.
Dr. C Brooke practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Dermatologists and Idaho Falls Internists.