Dr. Paul Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Brown?

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Not personable. He made me feel very uncomfortable and not heard.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Great Doctor, Very smart, works with you, talks and discusses options. Concerned about my well being.

Best family practitioner in the South Bay Area!

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Does not like to work with Medicare patients

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Went for my annual wellness visit and the doctor spent most of my time complaining that medicare does not cover anything and all he did was ask a few questions and make notes. I explained some of my issues (via notes I had previously prepared) and he did not not even bother to comment. I was very surprised to see so many good reviews after my terrible visit - if he does not like to work with medicare he can opt out rather than waste patients time.

Great physician & office

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Dr. Paul Brown is very knowledgeable, compassionate, accessible and an excellent physician. I consider myself fortunate to be his patient and recommend him highly as one's primary doctor. He always spends a lot of time every appointment talking with and listening to me, as well as explaining things clearly, which happens rarely in most GP appointments these days. He always inquires about one's professional and personal life, and is genuinely concerned about his patient's overall well-being. He takes the time to get to know you and fosters a wonderful doctor-patient relationship, (This has been very important for me recently, as I've also had to see several specialists, but Dr. Brown is my focal point--he wants the complete overview & is helping me to understand what's going on--I find this SO helpful.) In addition to enjoying thorough appointments, if you have a problem or question, call his office and you'll get a prompt response. After moving to SoCal from the East Coast a few years ago all my first primary care experiences in the South Bay area were mediocre to awful until I lucked upon Dr. Brown, so I feel I know what's available in Torrance, etc. Also great--his nurses and the office staff are the best as well!

Best Internist in the Southbay

Posted on October 7th, 2013

I have been going to Doctor Brown for many years. My Parents did also. Doctor Brown is one of the very few Doctors that will spend considerable amount of time with you. In addition he is very accessible to return phone calls and renewal of Meds. Doctor Brown is very up to date on latest medical news and really interested in the patients welfare. Truly treats you like an individual person...not a number as many Doctors do... Gloria his Nurse is Fantastic...Highly recommended Dr. Paul Brown

Need your meds? If the Doc's Out of Town~ You're out of Luck!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

IF YOU NEED YOUR REGULAR/DAILY MEDICATIONS REFILLED AND DOC BROWN IS OUT OF TOWN, FORGET IT, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I'm beyond frustrated and disappointed. I have been on these maintenance medications for TEN YEARS. Mind you they're NOT addictive or narcotic medications. The doses have not even changed! As upset as I am at this moment, I'm not an erratic patient! I'm hardly ever sick, and so since Dr. Brown is out of town and I haven't been in to see him in the past 3 months, his office will not prescribe me the medications unless I take off work and come in and see the other Dr. in their office. I called and politely explained that I can not get off work (there's only two days left in the work week as it is). They had no sympathy and basically are forcing me to be without my two medications for SEVEN DAYS until Dr. Brown get's back in town. So for that reason, Dr. Brown has lost my confidence and my business. Otherwise, I do like him as a doctor & his friendly office staff who are always polite. I myself was out of town last week on business and I didn't realize that my 3 month prescription was coming to an end, it just so happened to come to an end while Dr. Brown is currently away on vacation. I'm not sure why he keeps making me renew prescriptions that I've been taking for so many years every three months, but beyond this 'out of town/you're out of luck' situation it hasn't been that big of an inconvience. I just cannot see a doctor that would require his patients to suffer for a week without their medications that they've been on for ten years. I shouldn't have to compromise my health because I can't just 'take off work' to get my REGULAR prescriptions.This is NOT a doctor that I can trust any longer with my health. Doc BROWN will remain in my 'past' from now on.

You can do better with WebMD

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Front staff clueless, 3 people tried to fix a copier while 2 patients stood waiting. Unreal.Brown was unable to diagnose a major health issue which i diagnosed with WebMD. Unreal.There many good internists in the SB, this is not one of them. keep looking.

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Dr. Brown is very easy to talk to. Very good Physician!

New patient

Posted on December 10th, 2010

one dr you want to have as your dr

Posted on June 4th, 2010

would recomend him any time to everybody

My Favorite Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2010

As Dr. visits go it can be an unpleasant experience and sometimes anxiety causing for me. In the past i have gone to the Dr. only to be rushed through and i forget to tell them what i need to say. Not so with Dr. Brown I have always felt at ease and he spends enough time with me to find out what is going on in my life that may be affecting my health! I am without insurance and all i can think is that whatever insurance i do get must keep me with him as my primary Physician!!