Learn more about Dr. Paul Brune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brune, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brune graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brune has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Randol Brune MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Brune practice?
- Dr. Paul Brune has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Brune practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonville, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Infectious Disease Doctors.