A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bry graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Bry practice?
Dr. Paul Bry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.