A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Budnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Budnick, Dreambody Medical Centers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Budnick, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Budnick graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Budnick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Budnick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Budnick practice?
- Dr. Paul Budnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Budnick practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.