Emergency Physician

3.0

Worst possibe first impression of Payson Hospital. I'd fire this guy in a second! show details Worst possibe first impression of Payson Hospital. I'd fire this guy in a second!
Apr 27th, 2015

I've seen so many doctors over the last 8 years and yet Budnick is by far the absolute worst. When I arrived in the emergency room, for hours he didn't tell me what was wrong with me until I told him that I think I had a stroke, and all he said was "yep". Then when my daughter came in from Scottsdale and asked to speak with him, he was very brief. Said he "knew too much to explain" to her what was wrong with me. Was completely cold, rude, brash and unprofessional. The last place this Dr should be in is an emergency room as you have families concerned and they have to deal with an indifferent doctor. I'm shocked Payson Hospital keeps him employed, as this Dr has to affect their patient satisfaction. When I was admitted, my daughter complained to the nurses on staff and they all agreed that they have heard multiple complaints about the emergency staff. How unfortunate when the hospital touts "a place for caring and connection" yet this Dr only makes you feel "cold and disheartened" about the facility. If Payson Hospital truly cares about the community, they will hire new caring emergency staff.

by James Richardson on Jun 17th, 2013

I am so thankful to have found this Doctor. He has helped me with every single health problem I have. I look better, and feel GREAT! Dr. Budnick is very honest with you, and is straight to the point, unlike any other doctor. -James

Jan 24th, 2013

I am an EMS provider in Payson who unfortunately had to go to our local ER for complications from surgery to my foot. Dr. Budnick first ordered xray to the wrong foot and then could not read the xray. He then offered me meds rather than an explanation for the pain. This Dr. has zero bedside manner. I would have had a better outcome at a veterinary clinic.

This guy is a quck show details This guy is a quck
Jun 2nd, 2012

I may not have been alive if I didn't search out another physician to diagnose my cancer! Dr. Budnick gave a snap diagnosis without bothering to do any testing. His diagnosis did not match the symptoms.