A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Burke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul DR Burke MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Burke practice?
- Dr. Paul Burke has 9 office locations.
Dr. Paul Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.