Dr. Paul Burke MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Brooklyn, NY

April 2nd, 2017
THE BEST DOCTOR YOU COULD HAVE
Dr. Burke was not only a fantastic doctor, he was a great friend. He made you feel comfortable and at home. He delivered all 3 of my children. I honestly feel like i could'nt do it without him. When i found out he was not practicing anymore i was very sad not to have him as a gyn. Since then i still haven't found a gyn that could come close to him. I truley love this man and wish the best for him.

November 2nd, 2016
WHERE is Dr Bruke I'm been looking for him for years .I just learned that he is at Brookdale but I don't know how true that is . He was my doctor with both children .The last chid is six .Finding Dr. Bruke wold be a pleasure.

May 12th, 2015
HURT
I've been looking for Dr. Burke for about 2 years. I just found out today that he's at Brookdale hospital on Linden Blvd in Brooklyn. He doesn't have a private practice anymore. He only does labor and delivery. What a great lost. He is an awesome doctor and awesome person. Perfect bedside manner and attentive to his patients. Dr. Burke, I personally miss you! I have not found a great GYN doctor since you " disappeared" Good luck!

October 28th, 2013
I am Missing Dr. Burke. I cant find him anywhere and am very upset over this. I hope everything is well with him. After many attempts to find him and failed i then focused my attention to retrieve my medical records since Dr. Burke was my GYN for the last ten years. Still nothing..Where the heck is Dr. Burke???

July 16th, 2013
He was a great doctor, his office staff on e14th was awful. I don't appreciate that he changed offices and didnt inform his patients, and I've called everywhere and can't find him. At this point I'm more concerned about getting my medical records from him because I went to him for almost 10 yrs because he was such an amazing dr.

June 27th, 2013
Where is Dr. Burke
Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Burke, I was a patient of his at the East 14th office until he did the disappearing act......Love my gyn can't find too many like him. I'm bum that I don't know where he is.

June 4th, 2013
I love Dr. Burke. He is an amazing doctor. The only thing that upset me is that he moved from one of his locations on East 14th Street and never informed his patients. I had to find out by calling and getting an out of service message when trying to make an appointment. Now I am scrambling to find a new doctor in my area :(

May 8th, 2013
Best doctor a woman can have.
The only thing I have ever asked of any doctor of mine was for him to be up front with me. Dr. Burke is that and more. He puts you at ease, makes sure to keep you comfortable, and whatever it is you want to discuss, if you ask him for the pros and cons, he will give you a straight answer. I could not have found a better OBGYN, nor do I want to.

March 28th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Burke is an excellent OB. Very sincere, knowlegable and understanding.

October 14th, 2012
dr burke
dr burke is a wonderful dr i live extremely far from his office! but that will never stop me from seeing him! he is excellent and thorough! and his staff is beautiful!

August 11th, 2010
The Best High Risk Pregnancy OB
He is excellent with High Risk Pregnancies. He delivered not only 3 of my children, he showed empathy upon the delivery of my 6 month gestation still-birth. He delivered several of my Neices and Nephew's. Thanks Dr. Burke