A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Burns, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Burns has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mid Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Burns MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Burns practice?
- Dr. Paul Burns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Burns practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, ME.
See Brunswick Cardiologists.