A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Burns, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Burns has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mid Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Burns MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Burns practice?
- Dr. Paul Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Burns practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, ME.
See Brunswick Cardiologists.