A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Burroughs, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burroughs
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Burroughs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Burroughs, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burroughs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leach Burroughs MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. Paul Burroughs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Burroughs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Orthopedic Surgeons.