A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Burroughs, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Burroughs, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burroughs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leach Burroughs MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. Paul Burroughs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Burroughs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.