A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Burrows is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Burrows, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Burrows has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Burrows MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Burrows practice?
- Dr. Paul Burrows has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Burrows practices Gastroenterology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Pleasant Valley, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Gastroenterologists.