Learn more about Dr. Paul Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Burton practice?
Dr. Paul Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons.