A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Burton DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Burton practice?
- Dr. Paul Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons.