Learn more about Dr. Paul Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Burton, Joint Replacement is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Burton DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Burton practice?
- Dr. Paul Burton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Redlands Orthopedic Surgeons.