Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Christina Hartley on Aug 6th, 2015

Dr. Bushart is kind, loving, and the most amazing doctor. He took care of me through 3 babies, but it was always funny when he said he loved to deliver girls. My third baby was a boy and he kept joking around about how boys are not as sweet. He never rushed me and always wanted pictures of "his" babies. Dr. Buzz was there for me and treated me for fertility issues on my second pregnancy, which we thought was our last. He played around with my husband at every visit reminding him that he was responsible for the pregnancy. After my second child was born, I asked him if he thought it was a possibility that I could still get pregnant even though I had such fertility problems. He said of course, but I didn't think it could ever happen, which I was definitely wrong. When I walked in for my first visit with number three, he laughs and says "I told you so!" He truly loves his job and treats every patient with respect even for an overweight woman like myself. I have pictures of him with all my children in there baby books, and I'm so blessed to have found a doctor like Dr. Buzz. I even get to run into him in Marble Falls at HEB or Home Depot when he comes to his lake house that he loves. He talked about it all the time. Thank you, Dr. Bushart for all you have done for my family!!

Best doc ever show details Best doc ever
by April on May 21st, 2015

Almost worth getting pregnant again to see him more often! Best doc I've ever had.

Apr 24th, 2015

Very friendly, but induction happy and think all first time moms need an episiotomy.

Thanks for being a wonderful OB/GYN show details Thanks for being a wonderful OB/GYN
by Karen R on Dec 26th, 2013

Dr Bushart is a wonderful. I would highly recommend him as your OB/GYN. I have been seeing Dr. Bushart for the last 22 years. He was the Doctor who was there through my very rough pregency. Buzz was always there when you needed someone to speak to, even late at night. Yes I will drive 5 hours to go back and see Buzz for my annually check up.

by Ford on Feb 26th, 2013

My experience was great, and when was the last time some said that about a gyn appointment lol. First my wait was not long as a matter of fact the only reason there was a wait is because I had to finish some paper work. The staff was very kind and personable. Dr. Bushart was very nice. He managed to be extremely professional while making me feel very comfortable at the same time. I am new to Austin and no matter where I have lived I have always flown back to where my current gynecologist is, sounds crazy but I have had that doctor for 15 years and I very comfortable with him. Although I have seen other doctors I have always ended up flying back to Ga because my doctor there possessed everything I felt I needed for a doctor Dr. Bushart is the first doctor that would cause me to rethink that, he is that good.

Best. Doctor. Period. show details Best. Doctor. Period.
by Terica on Aug 1st, 2012

I just recently had my baby and Dr. Buzz was my dr. As a first time mom he made me feel 100% comfortable and reassured during my entire pregnancy. He talked to my husband and I and never down at us like some drs tend to do. His nurse Rosalin was also very sweet. All of the nurses and staff were wonderdul. When it came time for me to have my baby I felt 100% taken care of. He even came and saw me in the moning everyday in the hosp. while I was recovering. He will deliver all of my babies. I hope he reads these so he knows how much his patients love him.

The best doc ever! show details The best doc ever!
May 15th, 2012

Excellent doctor!

Simply Awesome! show details Simply Awesome!
Mar 8th, 2012

Love the staff!

He's The BEST! show details He's The BEST!
Sep 17th, 2011

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Bushart! He is the best OB/GYN is the Austin area!

by Stephanie Britt on Jul 7th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Bushart's for 6 years. He has cared for me through 2 miscarriages, one very hard pregnancy, and one easy pregnancy. I LOVE THIS DR! Even when you're at your worst, he makes you feel like the most beautiful momma in the room. Even my husband loves him!

by Maureen on May 24th, 2008

Dr. Bushart was kind, attentive, and knowledgeable regarding a gynecologic problem. Highly recommend.