A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Busse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Busse, MD, PHD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Busse graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Busse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Busse practice?
Dr. Paul Busse practices Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.