A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Busse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Busse is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Busse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Busse, MD, PHD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Busse graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Busse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Busse MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Busse practice?
- Dr. Paul Busse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Busse practices Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, NH.
See Boston Radiologists.