A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Busse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Busse, MD, PHD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Busse graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Busse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Busse MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Busse practice?
- Dr. Paul Busse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Busse practices Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.