A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bussey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bussey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussey graduated from Univ Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Bussey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Bussey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Bussey practice?
- Dr. Paul Bussey has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bussey practices Family Medicine near Woodstown, NJ.
See Woodstown Family Physicians.