A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Butler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Butler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Butler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Butler practice?
Dr. Paul Butler practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Emergency Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Grand Ledge, MI.
See East Lansing Internists, East Lansing Gastroenterologists, and East Lansing Emergency Physicians.