A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Butzine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Butzine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butzine
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Butzine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Butzine, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Butzine graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Butzine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter O Boswell Mem Hosp, Sun City, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Raymond Butzine MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Butzine practice?
- Dr. Paul Butzine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Butzine practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Psychiatrists.