A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Butzine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Butzine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butzine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butzine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Butzine, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Butzine graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Butzine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter O Boswell Mem Hosp, Sun City, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Raymond Butzine MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Butzine practice?
- Dr. Paul Butzine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Butzine practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Psychiatrists and Sun City West Geriatric Doctors.