A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chi-An Chan MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Paul Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Chan practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.