A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carl Chin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Chin practice?
- Dr. Paul Chin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Chin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.