A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carl Chin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Chin practice?
- Dr. Paul Chin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Chin practices Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Spring Surgeons.