A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carl Chin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Chin practice?
- Dr. Paul Chin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Chin practices Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Spring Surgeons, Spring Orthopedic Surgeons, and Spring Sports Medicine Doctors.