The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Chin
Dr. Paul Chin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Chin is affiliated with Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Tomball Regional Hospital and St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Chin has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Paul Chin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.
Dr. Neville Flowers
Spring, TX 0.01 mi6
Dr. Geoffrey Kaung
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Spring, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. William Hayes
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Spring, TX 0.01 mi26