A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Harkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Harkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Harkins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkins graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Medical Center
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Channing Harkins MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Harkins practice?
- Dr. Paul Harkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Harkins practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory, NC and Denver, NC.
See Greensboro Anesthesiologists and Greensboro Pain Management Doctors.