Learn more about Dr. Paul Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Horton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Horton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Horton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Midstate Medical Center, Meriden CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chester Horton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Horton practice?
- Dr. Paul Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Horton practices Psychiatry near Meriden, CT.
See Meriden Psychiatrists.