A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Horton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Horton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Horton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Midstate Medical Center, Meriden CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chester Horton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Horton practice?
- Dr. Paul Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Horton practices Psychiatry near Meriden, CT.
See Meriden Psychiatrists.