Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Kang
Dr. Paul Kang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Bethesda, MD and Chevy Chase, MD (and 2 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Kang is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, George Washington University Hospital and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Kang has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Kang has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...