Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lee, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
- UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Christopher Lee MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Aiea, HI.
See Boston Psychiatrists and Boston Child Psychiatrists.