A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lewis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lewis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Lewis practice?
- Dr. Paul Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.