A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lewis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lewis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Lewis practice?
- Dr. Paul Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.